Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kindergarten

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:49 PM
  • 14 Replies

So my daughter starts Kindergarten on September 2nd. She is excited and so are we :) Anyone else's kid starting this year too?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wingsfan1234
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter starts kindergarten August 18th and it's counting down the days!!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Yes my dd starts kinder August 20th.  We're both pretty excited but I am still sad at the same time because she's growing up way to fast.

crazy4u49033
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM
My ds starts the 2nd as well! He is excited. :)
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:55 PM
My youngest son starts kindergarten on September 4th. He is so excited to start his new school.
PixiePurFect
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:57 PM
DS starts the first week of Sept. I'm not sure the exact date. I'm a teacher, so I'm avoiding looking at a calendar right now.
incogNinja
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:00 PM
My older 3 start August 25th. My 4 year old starts prek September 2nd though. No one in K this year
momofthem311
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Our little one was in kinder last school year, he loved it! Kindergarten is so exciting for us moms, at least it was for me! Take lots of pictures, go on as many field trips as you can and don't miss anything he/she brings home from class. I loved every minute of it, maybe more than him.....lol!
JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:02 PM

My 4th child will be starting kindergarten, whenever we decide to start school (we homeschool)

steph.elliott08
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:12 PM
My son starts this fall. Not sure of the date yet but, he's super excited! I have mixed emotions. There's lots of bullying in the schools in our area the last couple of years, so I'm a little nervous for him. But I'm also excited for him because I've been told he's ahead of what they're learning! I couldn't get him in prek so we worked on reading, writing and math this last year at home. :-)
Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My son starts kindergarten August 18th. He's beyond excited, and so am I. Lol I'll be down to one kid at home and no screaming and fighting all day long between the two younger ones.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)