Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:20 AM
  • 17 Replies

wave

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM

trying to finnish packing the camper for our camping trip to the iowa state fair

Mudfishzgirl
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:38 AM
I need to go mow the yard. And figure out a plan for dinner
WarriorMom84
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:43 AM

to be honest, nothing. (sighs) i just can't get myself motivated to do anything.

XOXO,
Carolyn

◄-SAHM of 3  ♂♀♀  - A wife ♥ - PC Gamer: GW2 (currently) - Crocheter - Novice Photographer- Reader- Flip flops girl - Sweet tea & Coffee Lover - Whovian - SPN Lover - Sherlock Lover -►

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:46 AM
I have to work. But I plan to do some budgeting. I think I enough extra from my paycheck to pick up a nutribullet on clearance at target. I want to eat better and it would help tremendously. They are clearances for $89. Other then that, not much else is going on.
huskermom98
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Not much, just have to do some laundry so we can start packing and getting ready tomorrow because we are leaving bright and early on Friday for a weekend trip to Kansas City.  I'm sure my boys will want to go somewhere though...they love riding in our new minivan...as much as I love driving it!!!

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Just trying to bite my tongue and not go off on my neighbor today.
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I've been helping my dd with crafts this morning.

JIJsMom
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:25 PM
It's Our Saturday; we're having Family time, and took one of Our vehicles in to get worked on. It's alao Pizza Night tonight! :)
t1gger143
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I need to get laundry going and get some cleaning done. Then I need to do lesson plans.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Not much today. The last two days were busy, today is a rest day. I'm going home to cook spaghetti and we will hopefully all be bathed by 8:00, that's my goal!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)