Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you collect when you were a kid?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM
  • 22 Replies
Do you still have those collection(s)? If so, are you going to pass them on to your kids?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gypsy.Mama
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Erasers. I had hundreds. I later sold them to another collector. I was like 16 when I did this. I saved the sushi ones which were from my gram the Christmas she died. 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Hockey cards and I still have them. I gave one away recently to a kid that really likes Patrick Roy and the kid loved it.
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:53 PM

I used to collect stickers.  I had many books that were full of them, but I don't have them anymore.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:58 PM
I forgot all about those! I had several of them.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I used to collect stickers.  I had many books that were full of them, but I don't have them anymore.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:00 PM
I had a Tigger collection. I still have a bunch it, but it's packed away. I also still have my Popple's and Shirt Tales.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Bump
mhaney03
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM

shot glasses & star wars stuff

soymujer
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Unicorns and unfortunately, no.

family in the van   Mom of four

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I used to have a sticker collection. I also used to collect souvenir spoons from different states. I don't have either collection any more.

WarriorMom84
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:40 AM

cd's, penicls, cassette tapes, magazines( i was huge teenie bopper lol), tamagachi things, bulky keychains, bell bottoms oh yeah i was odd ball lol  uhmmm... IF the opprotunity knocks and they ask probably. 

XOXO,
Carolyn

◄-SAHM of 3  ♂♀♀  - A wife ♥ - PC Gamer: GW2 (currently) - Crocheter - Novice Photographer- Reader- Flip flops girl - Sweet tea & Coffee Lover - Whovian - SPN Lover - Sherlock Lover -►

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)