Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

wake up

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:14 AM
  • 14 Replies
My youngest is one and wakes up at 4am every morning. Shouldn't he be sleeping till at least 7 or 8 ughh
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:22 AM
What time are they going to bed?
Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:28 AM
Like 9ish.. my two older ones wake up at eight that's fine. But 4am
jwhit8791
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:32 AM

My son went through that for a few months when he was little (he was a little under 1).  We got very well known at the 24 stores around here because I didn't want him waking everyone else in the house.  Good luck momma!  Hoping it doesn't last long.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:35 AM

sorry to hear that...  my dd has never been a morning person,lol  I usually have to wake her up and it's not always easy,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:11 AM
All kids are different. You could try a little earlier bedtime. Sometimes they sleep later, sometimes they don't. My middle one is up at 5 some mornings. We started setting up the DVD player so he could watch an movie. He's almost five. My other two are late sleepers. Good luck. I hate those super early risers. Makes me tired.
MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:15 AM
My oldest (now 7) got up between 4 and 4:30 until she was 5 and started kindergarten. My youngest (3) still gets up around 4:30-5. She will try now and then to get up at 4 but I have her lay down for another half hour.
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Oh no! I'm sorry. Hopefully it will end soon.
Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Thanks lady's.. its just so tireing mostly being three months pregnant and dealing with all this
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:05 AM
My DD used to wake up at 5 every morning. It's exhausting! But eventually she started sleeping later. I hope yours starts sleeping in soon too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rissat79
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:33 PM

My almost yr old still wakes up EVERY morning around 2-3am. I either let him fall back to sleep with me and SO or put him on the couch in the living room with a movie. He falls back to sleep. I wish he slept threw the whole night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)