Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Lazy or productive?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  • 29 Replies
What kind of Sunday are you having?
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Productive. I've swept and swiffered the kitchen floor, swept the foyer, vacuumed the carpets and sprayed them with allergen reducing febreeze, cleaned the bathroom sinks/counters, emptied the dishwasher, made my bed, got dressed and did my makeup, now waiting for time for church and playing a video game. Have I mentioned I'm in a manic stage of my Bipolar Disorder?  LOL

weeping_angel
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM
So far, lazy
diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Productive
ShutUpImTalking
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Lazy so far...but as soon as I get motivated it will be a productive day. I have to put a second coat of pink paint on my daughter's bedroom today, rip up 2 rooms of carpet, and scrape stubborn 50 year old wallpaper off my other daughter's bedroom walls. I will pay someone one million dollars to come do that last one for me...ughh.

Annellyse
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Lazy, expect for cleaning the bathrooms and probably washing clothes.  LOL

Kissybratzmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM
So far, lazy. At some point I will become productive because I need to do some housework and bake some bread.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Some where in between. I've exercised, cleaned the bathroom, have laundry washing and drying right now. My son has a baseball fun day this afternoon. Hopefully it doesn't get rained out.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Aug. 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM
So far it's lazy. It's only 8am so I just got up. Ds is up too but DD and dh are still sleeping. Later we're going to my sister's house, shopping for a lunch box for DD and to the pool. Probably won't get much done around the house today though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Aug. 3, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Productive
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Productive. Got the grocery shopping done, and the rest of the afternoon will be spent cleaning.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)