Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's going on today?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:38 AM
  • 17 Replies

wave

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:44 AM
I'll be here most of the day waiting on the direct tv guy. Have to get some things notarized and off in the mail and get to planning another bake sale.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:54 AM
I'm off work today! My sil is going to drop off my nephew soon and I'm taking the kids to the dollar movie at the theater. Then we'll come back to the house and they can play here until she picks him up. Not sure what I'm doing this afternoon yet. I have to take DD to soccer practice this evening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

We took another big hike yesterday so between that one and the 8 mile one we did on Sunday we are all feeling the effects, so we are taking today to relax and recuperate. Maybe a short bike ride or a trip to the pool to keep from stiffening up though.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Going to register my 3rd and 5th grader

Going to register my 7th grader

Going to register my freshman

Taking all 4 kids to the dentist

Stopping at grocery store

Than a meeting
Heather12381
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Work a bit, drop off something I sold, taking the kids to story time!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Work - lunch - work - Dr Appt - client appt - bank appt - home/dinner - farmer's market - gift errand - get pictures developped - home/vaccum and mop entire house - make guest beds - clean bathrooms.  I think my day is pretty full.  I'll be sitting down somewhere around 10pm

Courtney610
by Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Not a whole lot. A friend is coming over later so I can help her with wedding stuff.
Kissybratzmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I took my oldest to the pediatric orthopedic surgeon and then I register her for school this afternoon.
Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:35 PM

stressed out. I made an error on the financial aid form and have to wait till it processes to correct it. And the test I had to take yesterday was cancelled due to the internet being down. So I missed out on taking my son to his open house at school for nothing.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Enjoy your day off!

Quoting Sophie1106: I'm off work today! My sil is going to drop off my nephew soon and I'm taking the kids to the dollar movie at the theater. Then we'll come back to the house and they can play here until she picks him up. Not sure what I'm doing this afternoon yet. I have to take DD to soccer practice this evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)