Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do you have more or less kids than you thought you were going to have?

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 11:21 PM
  • 73 Replies
Did you envision how many you were going to have when you were younger?
by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ruthzaad
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I always liked the number 2 but apparently my body had different ideas by giving me 2 girls and 2 boys :-) lol wouldn't change my balanced world a bit.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 9, 2014 at 11:40 PM
When I was younger I wanted five boys. I wanted them to become a musical group of brothers like The Jackson 5 and The Jonas Brothers.
I have four boys...not enough for a music group or a basketball team, lol.
bbyB10
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:08 AM
3 , I have 3
MommyAddie
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:08 AM
I'm on my 5th, so I have more. I thought the most I would have would be 3. I never thought I would have all girls, but until I hear otherwise (waiting for the gender results of the MaterniT21 test for this pregnancy) I have all daughters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:02 AM

When I was a teen I wasn't going to have any children. I have 3 so I have more than I planned to at that time.

As I got older, I discussed having 1 or 3 with my husband. We had our dd, she was an only for 8 years until our oldest son was born. Our sons were born 3 years apart.

AmesCSki
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:03 AM
When I was younger I wanted 9 boys for my own baseball team LOL. I currently have one girl! We may or may not have a second child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I always pictured having 7 or 8 kids,w ith a minimum of 4.

I hit my 4 - but one passed away at 3 weeks old, so I have 3 living children. I still have 10-12 years to have a couple more kids, although I'm not sure I see myself having 4 more before i'm too old to have kids.

circlesfly
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM
It has varied over the years. However, I I never wanted only one child and that's what I have. Now that he's olderish I'm comfortable saying I'm done, though.
momofamamasboy
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM
I never wanted kids. Now I have 2 and couldn't imagine not having them. We are currently talking about one more or stopping, we both have mixed feelings at this point.
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:09 AM
I never had a number in mind, just knew I wanted kids. We have 2, a boy and a girl. We are done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN