Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy or productive?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:27 PM
  • 17 Replies
What kind of Sunday are you having?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
circlesfly
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:32 PM
So far it's been lazy. I'll probably be picking up speed shortly, though. How is your Sunday going?
MunchiesMom324
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Well, I'm working, errr... I'm *at* work.  So, lazy day it is, lol.  

Sophie1106
by Paula on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM

A little of both.  I spent the first hour this morning not doing anything. But now I've gotten a load of laundry done and the dishwasher running. Took the kids out for a short bike ride too. Now we're just lounging around the house again. My parents are going to stop by for coffee soon and after lunch we're going to the pool. Then it's home to shower and get the kids to bed early. School starts tomorrow!

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Kinda productive. I've been baking. I've made oatmeal blueberry muffins and have cinnamon rolls baking. I'm going to make some more muffins and maybe some breakfast sandwiches. The kids start school on Monday so all of this is for them to have a nice breakfast in a quick amount of time. I might do laundry here in a bit but I'm not sure. 

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:51 PM
I wanted to be productive, but I'm having some gallbladder pain (from oatmeal?!). So I just took some pills and intruding to lay down while my youngest is napping.
TableforSeven
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Exhausting!  This morning I went to the beach-town to pick up a rental car and ran errands while in that town.  Then I drove by and picked up DH and the kids and we hiked to the top of Mount Arbel (overlooking the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee)).  Then we took the kids to our favorite beach on the Kinnert and they went swimming.  I just got back from picking up snacks and gassing up the car and am doing laundry now before we can pack and go to bed.  We are leaving early tomorrow morning heading to the Dead Sea for a night...and stopping at a bunch of spots to hike and explore along the way down and back.

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Lazy....Im stretched out in the recliner watching movies with my gal...

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM
So far, very productive, but its about to turn into a lazy afternoon
nurse1997
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Productive- I did 4 loads of laundry, cut the grass, cleaned 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms .Yay me 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Mostly productive. I worked out this morning, cleaned, mowed the lawn, went through the clothes in my closet. Now I am taking a little break before I have to cook dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)