• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey! ~from MomtoAlexis05~ (Carrie)

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi Everyone!! I'm sure I'll be meeting & getting to know you all very soon!! Some things about me:

Carrie,33,mom to 1 dd Alexis Nicole (9), have 2 sds (19 & 23), I'm remarried and Michael is 18 yrs my Sr. I am looking into getting my own Ebay business set up by November. I also use Listia (think ebay w/ points) and want to open up an Etsy business as well, perhaps after the 1st of the yr. I get shared custody of my dd. I see her about as much as xh. I'm from NW Pa

I enjoy thrift shopping, research, anything near water, working out, and reading!

shouting

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Hi Carrie! 😊 We're glad you're here!
MomtoAlexis05
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad to be her simple smileLooking forwared to becoming an active member again :D :D

Quoting KylesMom409: Hi Carrie! 😊 We're glad you're here!

Mari6443
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Hello Carrie!! Are you new here? Welcome if you are!!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Hi Carrie!  I'm from PA too, but I'm outside of Philadelphia.

MomtoAlexis05
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Hii!! I'm from NW Pa prob about 3.5 hrs north of philly, idk? Place about 1.5 hrs S or Erie Pa. Do you have horses (profile picture) I rode and shown for yrs as a kid/teen and just TONITE!!! my hubby agreed we could save up for a horse. Have to save for board tho as i'm in the borrough and can't own lg animals, not enuf for pasture anyhow, Anyhow.........just wondering if you ever had horses! I've been to philly to see the sites about 8 yrs bk :D

Quoting lalasmama2007:

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:24 AM

We don't have horses, but our neighbors have one.  my dd is riding their horse in my profile pic.  We actually have a horse farm two properties over from us.  My dd wants to see if she can volunteer there when she gets older.

Quoting MomtoAlexis05:

Hii!! I'm from NW Pa prob about 3.5 hrs north of philly, idk? Place about 1.5 hrs S or Erie Pa. Do you have horses (profile picture) I rode and shown for yrs as a kid/teen and just TONITE!!! my hubby agreed we could save up for a horse. Have to save for board tho as i'm in the borrough and can't own lg animals, not enuf for pasture anyhow, Anyhow.........just wondering if you ever had horses! I've been to philly to see the sites about 8 yrs bk :D

Quoting lalasmama2007:

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Welcome! Glad you are here!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Welcome to the group. I'm in south central pa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)