Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions of Mom's of Twins?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

During sonograms, did you ever catch your twins interracting with each other?  What did they do?  (And if you remember, how far along were you when this happened?)

Just curious.  :-)

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:43 PM

twin boys

Bump

twin girls

ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:10 PM
No, mine didn't.. If they did it was off camera lol
TableforSeven
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't have twins - but my sons are 12 months apart in age.  They used to 'fight' while I was pregnant with the second one.  I would be holding my older son and the baby would kick....then DS would push back....then the baby would kick....etc, etc.  This happened fairly often.  A few times I had to have DH come and take our son because their pushing matches started making me ache.  Lol

poeticdaisy
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:36 PM
3 moms liked this

I was 30 and pregnant with twins which put me at high risk I guess.  Because of that, I got ultrasounds all the time.   A couple times we caught them doing flips (early on).  As I got father along, we saw them kick each other in the head.  My Emily (Baby B) was always in breech postion, so they were at the right angles to do that.  LOL  It wasn't caught on camera, but many times they would both snuggle over to one side together....so the left side of my tummy would be flat and I'd have a watermelon coming out the other side.  :)   For months after they were born, they loved to take naps together and would hold hands all the time.  It was truly adorable.  Love my girls!!!

twin girls

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Nobody else in this group has twins?
dwitte
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I have twin boys and only one time did we see them intereacting with eachother on the ultrasound.  I was about 29 weeks. Other than that, I would alwas feel them moving and kicking and it was never just one, usually it was both at the same time. :)  Hope this helps ya!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Not a mom of twins but here's a bump!
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

my friend is pregnant with twins due in febuary, she caught them fighting on the ultrasound

AngelBaby321
by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this

My identical boys hugged once during an ultrasound. I wish they'd snapped that shot. So cute!

im_that_mom
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine kicked each other a lot as they ran out of room. When I was about 28 weeks we saw them kicking each other and pushing. Should have taken it as a glimpse into the next 7 years of my life!!!! Plus any other time I could tell the difference between them hitting each other instead of just pushing on me. It was strange but cool!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)