Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Don't know what to do.

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have been trying to get a hold of work all freakin month trying to find out when they are bringing Seasonals back. No one can give me an answer not even now. I am on Unemployment until they take me back but Hubby also asked me to look at Temp jobs until they call. I called 3 different agencies and they all said they are slow right now, so discouraging.

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Hang in there.  I think it's a plus that the temp agencies said they are slow, because when you can't find work that means it's not necessarily YOU if you know what I mean.  Keep trying, and don't be afraid to look outside the box.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Good advice. 😊

Quoting MamaBearEH:

Hang in there.  I think it's a plus that the temp agencies said they are slow, because when you can't find work that means it's not necessarily YOU if you know what I mean.  Keep trying, and don't be afraid to look outside the box.

Shenanne
by Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Sorry to hear this:(. Keep trying. Is there anything you can make or do from home to earn some money such as cakes? Doll clothes?
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Sep. 25, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Good luck!
Elyssa414
by Member on Sep. 25, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I'm sorry. That's hard! I hope you find something soon
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Sep. 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs hang in there and just keep looking.
LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I wish!!!! I have no creative talents whatsoever. I can't stand the thought of running a DayCare.

Quoting Shenanne: Sorry to hear this:(. Keep trying. Is there anything you can make or do from home to earn some money such as cakes? Doll clothes?

Pukalani79
by Ivy on Sep. 25, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I'm sorry. I hope things turn around soon.  Christmas is not too far away, so surely they'll start hire seasonals again soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)