Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:24 PM
  • 15 Replies

What do you have planned?

falling_leaves

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM

We're going to Fall Fest at my dd's school on Saturday.  I'm not sure about Sunday yet.  My dd would like to go to the movies, but we'll see.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Not much kids are home until Monday.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Not much this weekend. I work Saturday morning and then we might go to my nephew's football game. The rest of the weekend will just be cleaning and packing. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:07 AM

So far just my youngest son's football game. Football season is almost over for my boys. As much as I enjoy watching them play I am always ready for the end of the season, lol. Then it's on to basketball :)

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Football game Friday night, then I'm chaperoning the competition on Saturday (that's going to be a really long day).  Sunday, lucky me I have nothing planned!!!  Well except my meeting in the morning other then that I'm free!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:23 PM

I am not sure yet. There is no school tomorrow for elementary kids but I am working a half day. I may catch up with an old friend and my dad mentioned something about visiting.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Working Saturday and I hope to have a nice relaxing Sunday!
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 9:34 PM

My weekend will start with me getting off at noon:) I work in the center of town and there is a homecoming parade starting at 2:00 so we get off early so that we don't get blocked in. I'm going have lunch then I have a hair appointment at 1:00. Then it's off to pick up DD then get DS from basketball tryouts. When we get home DS has to pack an over night bag because he's going to a sleepover at church. DD is cheering at the high school football game with the group that she did the cheer clinic with last weekend. 

Saturday morning Nick has a Cross Country meet then we are going to spend the day in the city. We will go to a few stores and the pumpkin patch then pick DS up at 5:00. 

Sunday we will go to church then we have 2 football games that afternoon. 

TableforSeven
by on Oct. 17, 2014 at 12:17 AM

The High Holidays just ended last night....and we have had non-stop company for meals for several weeks -- so we are having quiet, family meals Fri night at Sat lunch.  And I'm telling the kids that if they want to hang out with friends it will have to be at the other kid's house, not here this week.  

Sat night I am hosting my monthly ladies group.  We hang out, chat, and read Tehillim (the book of Psalms) while praying for those we know who are ill.

The kids go back to school Sunday - after a solid 1.5 weeks off.  And I have a dentist appointment first thing Sunday morning too.  So - back to reality! :-)

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Tonight is my son's last baseball game until Playoffs start, although he can't play we do go to cheer on his team.

Saturday kids have bowling in the morning then we have, then we are coming home to eat lunch and heading up towards Doylestown to visit some friends for the day, going to a Pumpkin Patch with them and out to dinner.

Sunday is Hubby's Softball game, suppose to be cold, when we get home need to make kids lunches and figure out what to wear for my first day of work, get the kids and my lunch ready. I still don't know if they have a microwave or fridge at this job so I am so not sure what to pack.

Married to Wayne Jr April 29,2000 Wayne III - 9/16/02 & Alexis - 5/12/05

Group Owner of :

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223  September 2002 Kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)