Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sick and need help LOL

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM
  • 12 Replies

I took my 5th (definately final) HPT today. LOL I know I am done with this one because the pregnancy line came up darker and faster than the indicator lines LOL

I so can't wait for November 18th for my appt and hoping for an ultra sound.  Hope these preggy posts are bugging anyone but I still am having a hard time believing I am pregnant at 38 with a 12 yr old son and 9 (10 when this one is born) daughter. Oh and I was on BC pills when I got pregnant so its so hard to believe.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!
sdgd21
by Diana on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I had one on bc too. My mom at 2.
KREX0914
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I was on the pill with my youngest, as well. Congrats!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this

My friend had her third baby in September~ they have a now 13 y/o (he was 12 when his brother was born) and 9 y/o as well.  Congrats again!

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Can I have your friends number to talk to her about advice on starting over??? LOL

Quoting mumsy2three:

My friend had her third baby in September~ they have a now 13 y/o (he was 12 when his brother was born) and 9 y/o as well.  Congrats again!

Landon2012
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Congrats I hope all goes well for you and baby.

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I was using condoms and spermicide when I got pregnant for my first child and on low estrogen birth control pills when I got pregnant with my second child. I had a tubal the very next day, lol. I love my children but I'm more thankful than words could describe to be done with that part of my life. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! I joke with her about starting over but she says it's nice that they have the older two. She says they are very helpful.

Quoting LuvHugs429: Can I have your friends number to talk to her about advice on starting over??? LOL
Quoting mumsy2three:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 6, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats and best wishes! 😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)