• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband and I celebrated

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:22 PM
  • 2 Replies

My husband Charlie and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary tonight with family and friends.It went so great and my oldest son had a good speech that made me a little tearful.Did show pictures of the wedding too and they were good memories.One was the dance with my dad and my dad remembers it,he also walked me down the aisle.It has been a good marriage so far,2 sons together and my husband is a great step dad to my oldest son whom is 17 years old.Gifts,my dad got my husband and I Bart Starr jerseys.My husband and I are Green Bay Packers fans and we both like our jerseys.My husband got me something that shocked me,told him no more jewelry since I have enough jewelry.He got me this instead and I like it.

A Kimber Firearms .45 ACP pistol.Was in a case and said I like it to him.Just have to finish paperwork tommorrow and register it in my name.I got him a rolex watch and loved it on the spot.We both are happy that we made it this long.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
anotherandree
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Nice!  While I, too, would be pleased with the gift, it is quite unusual!  Hope he never cheats or he's going to be regretting that purchase! :)

alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Not regreting that purchased,he co owns a gun shop and had that ordered two weeks ago.He is faithful to me also treating me right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)