Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 7 Replies

i hate mondays

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Weekend was good. Football all day Saturday and then crafts and movies with the family yesterday.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:16 AM

It was good...  The football team lost Friday night, so band season is done!  No more freezing our butts off in the stands!  Plus the team we played my cousin is the quarterback and he's a senior so I'm happy he's going to the championships!

Saturday I got a bunch of stuff accomplished and then I went to wine night for some of the band moms, it was the relaxation I needed!  Plus it was nice to chat with them about stuff other then band,lol  

Sunday I finally used up my massage gift card - I had an 1 1/2 hour deep tissue massage and it was awesome!  Then I helped my dd clean and rearrange her room.

It's only a 3 day work week, so I'm ok that it's Monday!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Sophie1106
by Paula on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Mine was really good. Saturday morning I worked. Then we went to my nephew's birthday party. Dh's sil came over after so she could watch the kids so dh and I could go out to dinner. She brought our nephew with her so the kids could all play and have a sleepover. Sunday morning I did some cleaning then we went to a birthday party for my ds's friend. After we made a quick run to target and walked around the mall a little. Then home for dinner and we watched a movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Sick kiddo at home but it still wasn't bad. Got a lot done. Off today since he's still sick. Headed to the doctor this afternoon.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:47 PM

My weekend was amazingly awesome!

Friday night we drove to drop DS off at Boy Scout camp. DD has been between my mom's and my grandma's since that night too. She insists she isn't coming home until next Friday, lol. She's wrong, she just doesn't know it yet. 

Saturday we went eat breakfast (DH, Nick and I) then we went to the college football game. They are usually at night but we were expecting bad weather so they moved it up to 1:00. I had such a great time! I was dancing in my seat, joking with the crowd around us and just having a good old time. DH kept turning ot me smiling saying "there's the woman I married"! When we left there Nick wanted to go buy a guitar so we stopped at the music store and he bought a used guitar. The kid has been begging us to bring him eat at Twin Peaks and since we didn't have the kids I figured it would be a good time (and it was in the same area). Totally not worth the money, FYI. Then we went to the book store and browsed for a few hours, ending with us getting a coffee and sitting outside for another hour or so, just chatting. 

Sunday I laid on the sofa all day with my feet in DH's lap. I read, napped and we caught up on some shows on DVR. 

I never realized how stressed the kids (and all that they entail) make me until I spent a few days without them. No schedules, no fighting, less dishes and clothes to do, no debates on what or where to eat. I feel horribily guilty for feeling that way but it does make me realize that DH need to do more for ourselves, even if it does mean skipping a practice, game or meeting here and there and just hanging around the house. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Too busy
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:36 PM

It was good. Saturday evening was my youngest son's football banquet. Sunday we just stayed home and got some house work done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)