Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:35 AM
  • 18 Replies

wave

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:40 AM

cooking for thanksgiving and cleaning since it's tonight for us.

mcginnisc
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:42 AM

No clue. I am playing text tag with my MIL right now trying to plan the day...she is waiting to hear from the ranch to see if they will do horseback riding lessons for my girls and niece, will go to lunch eventually,and then probably to their house to play cards/games...I'm sure they will take the girls to the pool this afternoon too since it's going to be in the mid 80s. 

I love vacation. :-) 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Have to make few phones call and send out emails

Put clothes away

Catch up on my shows or maybe my book

Sophie1106
by Paula on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM
I'm off work this week! DD is out of school but Ds still has preschool. He usually goes full days 2 days a week but I'm only taking him half days this week. So I'm taking him to school then DD and I are going to do some Christmas shopping for him and just hang out the two of us. After I pick him we're going to head over to a friend's house to hang out and let the kids play. Then it'll be home for dinner and probably a movie tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I finally have my Dating U/S today to see the baby. I should be 9wks 6 days. Hoping there is a HeartBeat and all is well.
lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:12 AM

My dd is off from school al week.  We have parent teacher conference this afternoon.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Home with a sick kid. Gotta call the doctor and see if he should be seen. So I'll probably knit when I can and sew if I get the chance. We are supposed to meet a new dog tonight too.
lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I hope he's feeling better soon!

Quoting mjimaging: Home with a sick kid. Gotta call the doctor and see if he should be seen. So I'll probably knit when I can and sew if I get the chance. We are supposed to meet a new dog tonight too.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:25 AM
He's going in to the doctor this afternoon. Just in case it's something more then a stomach bug.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I hope he's feeling better soon!

Quoting mjimaging: Home with a sick kid. Gotta call the doctor and see if he should be seen. So I'll probably knit when I can and sew if I get the chance. We are supposed to meet a new dog tonight too.

mamacalifornia
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Tidyed up the house and going to spend the rest of the day relaxing with a book.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)