Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Grow up!!!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

I cannot wait until I can get my business going where I can quit my job. I am so tired of listening to these people be nice to someone's face and then talk crap about them behind their backs. It makes me so mad to the point that I don't even want to come to work anymore. I have to bite my tongue to keep from telling them how I feel and walking out. But I can't because I need the income. I hate how these women (who are older than me btw) act like they are still in high school. I have to listen to snide remarks about other people that we work with as well as talking about customers and when I speak to someone (who hates it as much as I do) and we are talking about our kids one of them feels the need to criticize our kids. I am to that point that as soon as I get to where I can quit I am getting it all out of my system before I walk out the door. I just wish these people would grow up.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:26 PM
I hate it when people are immature in the workplace.
lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Ugh....they sound like a real joy to work with =(

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Frustrating!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:48 AM

I work at a high school and have made the statement before that "I work in a high school, I'm not in high school". I can't stand catty crap.

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Fake people are the worst. I go by the rule "if you won't say it to a person's face, don't say it behind their back"!

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Exactly but what my supervisor and the main manager are not thinking about is if she is talking crap about someone else to them, who is she talking crap about them to? You know if she will do it with you she will do it about you. I just sit back and do my job and then work my butt off to get my own business off the ground so that I can finally tell them that I am officially "graduating high school again." I have kids that are in school that are more mature that this and they are in elementary. I also have one in the Army and one getting her GED and am a grandmother and about to be a grandmother again. I am too old for this crap.

Quoting LuLuRex:

Fake people are the worst. I go by the rule "if you won't say it to a person's face, don't say it behind their back"!

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had no co workers and I've had multiple. I have one currently and we are both Christians, we are the same age and have many of the same interests. We have no drama at all between us and for that I am so grateful!

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2014 at 2:09 PM

working with a bunch of people is not easy ... I work for a small office and even with the whole 6 people on staff, there's back stabbing, bitching and criticizing going on. Thankfully I have a closed-door, private office on a separate floor, next to the president.  The rest of the herd is upstairs  

Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I understand. I hope things get better. I am tired of the double standard at work myself. I am spending my day off to look in on some job prospects.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 27, 2014 at 9:44 PM
This!

Quoting LuLuRex:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)