Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers Please!!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:10 PM
  • 22 Replies
Had my U/S today. The tech was very impressionable and seemed to be in a hurry, she called my Doctor's office because she couldn't find a HB. I have another U/S on 12/1 with my office to see if there is a viable pregnancy. I saw the little body but it looked as though it was only 6 wks where I should be 9 wks 6 days. Prayers that they find a HB is appreciated. I'm skipping Zumba and taking it easy until next Monday.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
You are most definetly in my thoughts.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Good thoughts your way. Hugs!

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

praying

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope everything is ok
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope everything turns out ok.

praying

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Praying everything is ok
LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Thank you everyone. I'm still hoping it was just the Tech. She moved so fast I couldn't even hardly see the baby she kept moving so fast. I heard and read that sometimes even at 9 wks a HB may be hard to detect but just in case I didn't go to Zumba last night.
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
When I was pregnant with my 2 year old we couldn't hear the heart beat till I was almost 12 weeks. Sometimes it hides

Quoting LuvHugs429: Thank you everyone. I'm still hoping it was just the Tech. She moved so fast I couldn't even hardly see the baby she kept moving so fast. I heard and read that sometimes even at 9 wks a HB may be hard to detect but just in case I didn't go to Zumba last night.
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Big hugs and prayers. I've been in your shoes ((hugs))

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Thank you. This gives me a lot of hope. My boobs hurt on and off. I'm having normal cramping and no bleeding.

Quoting Nicole_2007: When I was pregnant with my 2 year old we couldn't hear the heart beat till I was almost 12 weeks. Sometimes it hides
Quoting LuvHugs429: Thank you everyone. I'm still hoping it was just the Tech. She moved so fast I couldn't even hardly see the baby she kept moving so fast. I heard and read that sometimes even at 9 wks a HB may be hard to detect but just in case I didn't go to Zumba last night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)