Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my period - I really, really do - and I haven't even started it yet! **Dislike it even more now!!!**

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM
  • 33 Replies

It's totally screwed up - some how I've gone from end of the month to the beginning of the month to now it seems the middle of the month. I have about 1 day until my period begins - I'm exhausted - I'm moody - my back is sore. Ugh. Why can't it just start already!?!?! I hate this waiting game!!! 

Yup ... SO and I just HAD to have sex last night!!! BAM!!!!! *facepalm* Ruined the moment completely. On top of it all, because I complained about it, it's heavy and non stop cramps and pain!!! 

crying

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I hate it too.

Mine has been horrible from the beginning. I am going to have the Novasure ablation done soon. I am so hoping it shortens and lightens my period.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh, I wish once we were done having kids that we could just turn it off like a faucet.
Garnet_Iris11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Mine go from no pain to I just want to knock myself for the whole thing. But no matter what, I have heavy flow from start to stop.

Quoting mumsy2three:

I hate it too.

Mine has been horrible from the beginning. I am going to have the Novasure ablation done soon. I am so hoping it shortens and lightens my period.

Garnet_Iris11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Seriously!!!! I would love that. LOL

Quoting KylesMom409: Ugh, I wish once we were done having kids that we could just turn it off like a faucet.
strictmomhere
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Cancer took my female parts so no periods for me hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
horcruxnumber8
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Mine is wonky lately too. It was pretty bad the first year after I had my tubes tied but always the same time. Now it's better but no specific date like before. Very annoying
Garnet_Iris11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Oh no!!! Hun!!! I'm so sorry!!! I couldn't imagine. Was removing everything the only option as opposed to treatments?

Quoting strictmomhere: Cancer took my female parts so no periods for me hugs
Garnet_Iris11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:14 PM
It seems it is for many woman I know these last few months. Ugh. My sil and bff had their tubes tied 5+ yrs ago and they still aren't on good cycles.

Quoting horcruxnumber8: Mine is wonky lately too. It was pretty bad the first year after I had my tubes tied but always the same time. Now it's better but no specific date like before. Very annoying
kmugs
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM

I didn't always hate mine, but I do now.  I have cramps the first day - usually they are fine with an asprin or two, but last month I ended up cancelling something because I just was not up to it.

Since I have gotten older (I am 42) my period has gotten heavier.   I friggin leak when I get out of bed on  mornings 2 and 3.   It is awful - when I have my period, I have to jump out of bed and run to the washroom, and even then, most days I have leaked above or below the super large pads.   I end up in the washroom for 15 minutes cleaning up my legs, rincing my undies, etc.  Gross and ANNOYING.   Rant over.   I am jealous of men.  Seriously.  

horcruxnumber8
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM
It's been like that here lately too. The first couple of times it decided to change the dates it freaked me out. I just watch for the signs and track it. If rather have it be wonky than feeling the pain I felt the first year. I was warned about it but I will never regret it.

Quoting Garnet_Iris11: It seems it is for many woman I know these last few months. Ugh. My sil and bff had their tubes tied 5+ yrs ago and they still aren't on good cycles.

Quoting horcruxnumber8: Mine is wonky lately too. It was pretty bad the first year after I had my tubes tied but always the same time. Now it's better but no specific date like before. Very annoying
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)