Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:25 AM
  • 19 Replies

TGIF

by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:26 AM

We have a wedding reception tonight.  I need to go to Kohls to get a wrap or something to wear on my shoulders.  I also need to pick up a birthday gift for my nephew.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Nothing like always lol
Sophie1106
by Paula on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Taking dd to school then going to walmart to pick up an order. Then I have to come home and get ready for work. After work we'll have dinner and probably watch a Christmast movie.

alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Been working so far and preparing for tommorrow.This is the last day I am going to see my husband Charlie as Charlie,going to live and dress as Cheryl fulltime starting tommorrow.He came out to me at the end of October that he wants to become a woman he should of been born.He started seeing a therapist last month and started on the hormones this month on Monday.We are staying together and supporting my husband through this.The kids are doing good,we told them this already.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM
My second day off for my "vacation". But I have a clingy baby so I'm sitting on the couch watching Daniel tigers neighborhood :/. Strangle me now! If I can get the baby to nap in his bed maybe I can work on stuff I need to get done!
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Good luck getting him to nap!

Quoting mjimaging: My second day off for my "vacation". But I have a clingy baby so I'm sitting on the couch watching Daniel tigers neighborhood :/. Strangle me now! If I can get the baby to nap in his bed maybe I can work on stuff I need to get done!

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Work 8-2 then I'll go pick the children up from school. After that we may or may not go to a Christmas event tonight. I'm just tired and we have a full weekend. It may be a night to cook at home, watch Christmas movies and eat popcorn on the sofa in our pajamas. 

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Have to go get new tires this evening for the Jeep....$900.00...Have to get 'em tho....:(

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM

I made it back to work today. I was off the last two days with a sick baby.

NidanLady
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 4:46 PM

We're going to a school Christmas tree lighting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)