Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home sick today...

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I came down with the stomach bug so I'm taking advantage of mildly interrupted time and making stuff for Christmas. I've finished Liam's Christmas diaper, which I'm totally in love with! I also finished a pair of PJ pants for Liam. Moving on to a pair for Miikka and if I have time I'll make some things for Katherine too. I'm not at all hungry, which sucks a bit. I might have to go out for some Gatorade at some point to ensure I stay hydrated but other then that, it's peaceful here and I only get interrupted by being sick. That part sucks but I'm dealing with it. I have to do the grocery shopping tomorrow and that I think is going to suck!

Finished another pair. These are for my older son. Someone ordered a diaper in that fabric and he liked it.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I hope you will feel better soon. 

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM

I hope you're feeling better soon!  Definitely stay hydrated.  I got sick before Thanksgiving and ended up getting dehydrated from not eating and drinking enough and it was awful!

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Hope you feel better soon!

lizfnf
by Liz on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Those are cute! Stomach bugs are the worst, though thankfully they seem to pass quickly. Hope you're feeling better soon!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Hope you feel better soon~

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Mobile Photo

Just finished this headphones case. It's not perfect but my DD should like it.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Hope you feel better
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:55 PM

It's sad when we have to be sick in order to get things done, lol. I sure hope you are feeling better soon!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:33 AM
I know, right? And I hope you feel better soon as well. I had the stomach bug the week of Halloween and luckily it only lasted 2 days but it's rough to deal with just the same.

Quoting countrymomma81:

It's sad when we have to be sick in order to get things done, lol. I sure hope you are feeling better soon!

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:43 AM
The funny thing is, I don't feel terribly sick. Yes, when I was throwing up and before that I felt really sick. But after, I'd just get a bit of a stomach ache and then I knew I had to go potty. But other ten that I don't really feel sick. I haven't had much to eat in two days, just not at all hungry. I forced some lunch yesterday and that's all I ate. I did drink gateraide, some electrolyte fizz thing and a bunch of water last night. I'll likely find some food today, I'm not feeling like if I eat something today that it will come back to haunt me. But we will be running around all day today and DH let me and Liam sleep until 8:30 this morning. We are also finagling Christmas shopping today. Hitting up second hand clothing stores to find clothes for the kids for Christmas. We are also going to see Santa today. So Liam's first trip to see the big guy. It will be a busy busy day.

Quoting KylesMom409: I know, right? And I hope you feel better soon as well. I had the stomach bug the week of Halloween and luckily it only lasted 2 days but it's rough to deal with just the same.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)