Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was bummed out on Wednesday

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was bummed out on Wendsday,I have rheumatoid arthritis in my left hand.I seen my regular doctor on Monday and refered me to a rheumatologist.I started having pain in my left hand last week Friday and my regular doctor was stumped,x ray shown nothing broken seeing something was not right.That is when I was sent to the rheumatologist being diagnosed with this.Did all the tests and came up with rhuemation arthritis.I was bummed out hearing this thinking it was something else.Although I have to live with this the rest of my life,it is easily controlled by medication and I was put on xeljanz.The worst part my family has it through family history.My dad,brother both have it.My mom had when she was alive.

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:29 PM
I have problems with my hands but they never figured out what was wrong with them. I also have tendinitis in both knees. That's the worst one I think. They get bad sometimes. I've abused my joints though. I've been a hockey goalie almost 30 years.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:45 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. Most of the women in my family have fibromyalgia and they suffer with that. 

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:03 PM

I'm sorry!

peekaBOO333
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 5:06 AM

So sorry to hear that.  Hope the meds will work good for you.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:24 AM
This

Quoting peekaBOO333:

So sorry to hear that.  Hope the meds will work good for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)