Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whew...today's projects...

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:53 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My daughter's pink helmet didn't fit her anymore so we painted it orange for my son. That should be dry by tomorrow. Three baby onsies that are a wait and see. We are hoping they will be cool. My daughter worked on the middle one. I finished re-dyeing a red blanket. It's just ok. Not a great pick of it. It was bad lighting. Maybe I should take it out front to take a pic. My pie is setting in the fridge. And we are getting rid of our old tv tomorrow. It's been an interesting day but fun. It is pretty nice out but it's still quite chilly. I should have practiced taking more pics but it just didn't happen. I need to practice as much as I possibly can if I'm going to make this thing work. Anyway, how was your day?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:57 PM

it looks like you were busy!   We spent a good part of our day in the car.  When we were driving home from my inlaws we blew out a tire doing 70 mph on the turnpike.  My SO, could have changed the tire himself, but for some unknown reason, he didn't have a jack in the car.  We had to call AAA and it took them about an hour to get to us.  The drive should have taken about 2 1/2 hours, but it ended up being closer to 4 by the time we finally got home.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:28 PM
That sucks on the tire. I hate flats and going 70 had to be scary.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

it looks like you were busy!   We spent a good part of our day in the car.  When we were driving home from my inlaws we blew out a tire doing 70 mph on the turnpike.  My SO, could have changed the tire himself, but for some unknown reason, he didn't have a jack in the car.  We had to call AAA and it took them about an hour to get to us.  The drive should have taken about 2 1/2 hours, but it ended up being closer to 4 by the time we finally got home.

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Yeah.  I'm just glad that no one was hurt.

Quoting mjimaging: That sucks on the tire. I hate flats and going 70 had to be scary.
Quoting lalasmama2007:

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Bump

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's a little better view of the blanket. It has some features I was trying for so that excites me that I have a method that is working. That gives me hope that the onsies should be cool.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:15 PM
OMG, how bizarre, it looks like something is written on it! I don't know what but something.

Quoting mjimaging:

Mobile Photo

Here's a little better view of the blanket. It has some features I was trying for so that excites me that I have a method that is working. That gives me hope that the onsies should be cool.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM
It's very good no one got hurt. It could have been bad. My flats have always been while parked.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Yeah.  I'm just glad that no one was hurt.

Quoting mjimaging: That sucks on the tire. I hate flats and going 70 had to be scary.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gosh, glad everyone's okay!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Wow, you HAVE been busy! You're so talented with crafts and sewing. I'm jealous. LOL 😉

Quoting mjimaging:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My daughter's pink helmet didn't fit her anymore so we painted it orange for my son. That should be dry by tomorrow. Three baby onsies that are a wait and see. We are hoping they will be cool. My daughter worked on the middle one. I finished re-dyeing a red blanket. It's just ok. Not a great pick of it. It was bad lighting. Maybe I should take it out front to take a pic. My pie is setting in the fridge. And we are getting rid of our old tv tomorrow. It's been an interesting day but fun. It is pretty nice out but it's still quite chilly. I should have practiced taking more pics but it just didn't happen. I need to practice as much as I possibly can if I'm going to make this thing work. Anyway, how was your day?
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:20 PM
I've learned to just do it! Usually I have instructions but not always. Following a "recipe" is easy. But I love to make stuff and if I don't try I'll never know.

Quoting KylesMom409: Wow, you HAVE been busy! You're so talented with crafts and sewing. I'm jealous. LOL 😉

Quoting mjimaging:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)