Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

happy holidays

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM
It flew by! I can't believe it's over already. It was busy but good.
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:49 PM

My weekend was mostly good except for our tire blowout on the way from my inlaws house which turned our 2 1/2 hour drive into almost 4 hours.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:10 AM

It was ok. I worked Saturday morning then we went to the mall to exchange a couple of dd's duplicate gifts. And I bought a dress for the New Year's Eve party we're going to. We spent the rest of the day at home. Sunday I did some cleaning in the morning. Then me and the kids went to a movie and then came home for the rest of the day.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:01 AM
Very lazy.
Poosaloosa
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Miserable, food poisoning. I have been sick for a week. Still not feeling better. Just glad no one else is sick.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Pretty good here. We didn't do much.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Dec. 29, 2014 at 10:08 AM
I'm sorry hugs

Quoting Poosaloosa: Miserable, food poisoning. I have been sick for a week. Still not feeling better. Just glad no one else is sick.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Dec. 29, 2014 at 10:09 AM
It was okay we had to argue with Walmart to return something.
ItsCeline
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Awful. It was my best friend's birthday on saturday, couldn't be there because I had to go visit my husband's family. His mommy dislikes me. The fried chicken she made tasted like crap, my daughter refused to eat it. She said to my husband : "Diandra (my daughter) shouldn't spend that much time with her mom, that's why she's so spoiled." I've seen better week-ends, lol.

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Oh, no!  That's awful that you still aren't better!  I hope you're feeling better soon!

Quoting Poosaloosa: Miserable, food poisoning. I have been sick for a week. Still not feeling better. Just glad no one else is sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)