Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:46 AM
  • 9 Replies

wave

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
snydemi
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:47 AM
Work. After work, bringing our cat to the vet. After the vet, grocery shopping for my son's 5th birthday.
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:51 AM

We're supposed to get about 1"-2" of snow.  My DD's bus was 30 minutes late due to the snow and/or her new bus driver.  I think I'm going to do some reading.  I'm not sure what else yet.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:58 AM

It's snowing here. We're supposed to get 1-3inches. Started off with a school delay then schools closed due to bad road conditions. So we have a snow day. I've done a little bit of cleaning and a load of laundry today. Not sure what else I am going to do. Maybe finish the book I'm reading.

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Good morning. I am working today and then bowling league tonight. I am also working on some things for my home business for goals to accomplish this month.

Supercooper07
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Working today and hopefully watching insane amounts of the Strain tonight.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:57 AM

I'm off work today. I'm taking dd to school then coming home to get some cleaning and laundry done and spend some time with ds. I'm supposed to meet up with a friend for lunch. After I pick up dd we're going to Target to get a gift for her friend's bday party this weekend. And then home for the rest of the day.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:23 PM
Just working and running some errands over lunch.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:29 PM

I worked. DH is still bringing the kids to school and picking them up for me as well as doing all the chores at home so besides him not having any income this is great, lol. 

He's bringing DS to his Boy Scout meeting now and I'm about to go play school with our daughter. 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:50 PM
I worked all day. We were short handed so it was a blast. I picked up the boys and now we are eating dinner. Probably no plans tonight. I'm a bit tired from last nights hockey game.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)