Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:38 PM
  • 18 Replies

eating

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:41 PM

Cranberry Ham in the crock pot.  I froze the leftover ham from Thanksgiving. 

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:49 PM

Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese with Salad

kylenkodysmom
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:51 PM
No clue. I have a class tonight, so the boys will be at my mom's, and I'll probably just pick something up after class.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allycally
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:59 PM
Fancy sandwiches, lol no one wanted to help with dinner suggestions so i picked something random, im going to pick up the ingredients after class.I have no idea whats going in them, Any suggestions?
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes we like to do wraps.  I grill some chicken, add lettuce, salad dressing, etc.

Quoting allycally: Fancy sandwiches, lol no one wanted to help with dinner suggestions so i picked something random, im going to pick up the ingredients after class.I have no idea whats going in them, Any suggestions?

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:16 PM

I'm not sure what we're having yet.  I need to go to the store.

craazycuckoo
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Pork Chops, roasted potatoes, stir fried zucchini and a salad.  I might make some peas too.  We actually aren't huge zucchini eaters but this was from a friend's garden.  He grew a ton, froze most of it, and offered it to us so I took a gamble.  Just in case it doesn't taste good the peas are back up.

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:22 PM

spaguetti made by my husband (it's always a treat when I don't have to cook) he's making dinner because I just don't have the time tonight - I gotta be out of the house by 5h40 at the latest and considering I finish at 5pm and get home around 5h15pm - he was either cooking dinner or we were all eating PB&J sandwiches for dinner LOL

PeaceMuch
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:29 PM
I'm making potato soup.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:43 PM

Bacon cheeseburger soup in the crock pot. Only we used ground turkey instead of beef. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)