Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

wave

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:42 AM
I'm off work again today. I need to get some cleaning done since I didn't really get any done over the weekend. I might take Ds to story time at the library. Then we'll pick up DD and just hang out at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:54 AM
Work and then probably some knitting tonight. I'm almost done with the last headband I have to make and then I can get to work on te baby sweater I've been dieing to make for Liam. I got his pants done so now he needs a sweater. I might also make some lactation cookies tonight for the mamas that I'm meeting with tomorrow. I look forward to today. Oh yeah, it's my coworkers birthday and since mine was this weekend in in charge of hers so I got her an owl mug and filled it with Starbucks instant coffee packets and dark chocolate! I hope she likes it.
WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:28 PM

I am back at work. It's been a busy morning. We had eight messages left for emergency subs, three additional ones came in while I was calling. Most were for the same two schools. I felt awful as I couldn't fill six of the requests. Now, I am cleaning out my email from my previous job to my new one. I didn't realize what a big task this would be.

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:33 PM

I'm really tired after staying up late last night.  I have to do laundry and go grocery shopping.

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Work. It's been a few weeks that I haven't had to leave to pick the kids up but DH is working a side job today and I almost forgot that I have to leave at 2:00:/

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:46 PM

Worked today. My oldest has practice this evening. That's about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)