Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you judge others

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:59 PM
  • 40 Replies
For the way they look, talk, dress, act, raise their kids.
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizfnf
by Liz on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
If someone has terrible grammar when they speak, or acts totally inappropriate for a situation I judge them. Also if their kids are constantly dirty and poor mannered I would wonder what on earth was going on.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:12 PM
I would have to agree.

Quoting lizfnf: If someone has terrible grammar when they speak, or acts totally inappropriate for a situation I judge them. Also if their kids are constantly dirty and poor mannered I would wonder what on earth was going on.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Thanks for being honest ladies :)

Quoting KylesMom409: I would have to agree.

Quoting lizfnf: If someone has terrible grammar when they speak, or acts totally inappropriate for a situation I judge them. Also if their kids are constantly dirty and poor mannered I would wonder what on earth was going on.
Cowgirl_Coyote
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I try not to but I admit I do for somethings. I judge people (like a few of my relatives) who constantly complain about their probation fees, about not being able to get a job because of their criminal records, freak out because their job is going to drug test them, bitch about how they went to jail because of this fucking cop or that fucking judge, ect. Here's an idea. Don't break the law.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:23 PM
I judge my brother for them same reasons. I try not to but it's hard.

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote: I try not to but I admit I do for somethings. I judge people (like a few of my relatives) who constantly complain about their probation fees, about not being able to get a job because of their criminal records, freak out because their job is going to drug test them, bitch about how they went to jail because of this fucking cop or that fucking judge, ect. Here's an idea. Don't break the law.
Cowgirl_Coyote
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:50 PM
I have one cousin complaining about cps in her business and I just informed her that it was her damn fault for getting high and crashing her car, almost killing two of the kids she claims to love so much. She should never have gotten her kids back. I adopted one cousin's child and he told me that I was trying to steal his kid and of course it was everyone else's fault he was in jail in the first place.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: I judge my brother for them same reasons. I try not to but it's hard.

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote: I try not to but I admit I do for somethings. I judge people (like a few of my relatives) who constantly complain about their probation fees, about not being able to get a job because of their criminal records, freak out because their job is going to drug test them, bitch about how they went to jail because of this fucking cop or that fucking judge, ect. Here's an idea. Don't break the law.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:03 AM
I suppose I do. I try not to and shally don't at first. But if I witness a lot of nonsense and poor behaviors I do. I judge my sister because she has no business being a mom. She is starting to turn the corner and take better care of her kids but she abandoned the one for several months. She stole all my daughters piggy bank money. She isn't a good person.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:05 AM
Sometimes its hard not to no matter how hard we try.

Quoting mjimaging: I suppose I do. I try not to and shally don't at first. But if I witness a lot of nonsense and poor behaviors I do. I judge my sister because she has no business being a mom. She is starting to turn the corner and take better care of her kids but she abandoned the one for several months. She stole all my daughters piggy bank money. She isn't a good person.
Pukalani79
by Ivy on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:38 AM
I try not to, but I probably do.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I think a lot of us do and probably don't even realize we do.

Quoting Pukalani79: I try not to, but I probably do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)