Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:59 PM
  • 18 Replies

What do you have planned?

snowgirl

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:24 PM

Working Saturday morning. Our friends are coming over for dinner in the evening with their new baby. No plans for Sunday. Probably just get some cleaning done, relax and/or take the kids to the park if the weather is nice.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:30 PM
We have to shop but our older boy got sick today so we will see what that means for the weekend. He has thrown up a couple times tonight but he has the day off tomorrow. So we will just have to see.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:53 PM
We are having friends over Friday night. Other than that no plans
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 12:09 AM

This will be the first weekend that my husband is away so it's going to be difficult:/

Friday night we don't have anything planned so I might do some grocery shopping but Saturday my son has to be at a Boy Scout event at 7:00 am. I'm going with a friend to look for clothes and we may have dinner. Sunday is church. 

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 4:22 AM
Nothing thank god. I have been so busy every weekend for like two months. It was all fun stuff but still, I just want to rest! My SO asked what fun stuff I wanted to do this weekend and I was like "nothing!!! I just want to stay home!"
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 5, 2015 at 6:18 AM

My husband will be home from a business trip on Friday. I'm probably just going to be cleaning on Saturday. My youngest has 2 basketball games on Sunday.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:21 AM

It's my daughter's birthday on Sunday. We are still trying to decide if we will celebrate on Saturday or her actually birthday on Sunday. It's just going to be a family event. Other than, that we don't have any other plans. 

Geekybabe
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Grocery shopping on Saturday and going to Church on Sunday.
Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Not sure yet

DD is with us this weekend, my best friend + her husband and DD are dropping by Saturday afternoon to come and give a belated birthday gift for DD. And that's pretty much all that planned for now.  Otherwise I need to do some groceries, house cleaning, laundry and all that fun stuff ...

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Well we were planning on going and looking at a few bike shops in the next county over to replace the DH's bike that was stolen a few weeks ago but we got a call today that the police FOUND IT!!!!! We cant get it back just yet because it is part of a criminal case but it will be returned ASAP!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)