Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:17 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:21 AM

Today is my DD's 8th birthday, so I have a busy day.  I have to bake a cake, wrap her gifts, etc.  she also has her American Girl club at the library tonight.

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Happy birthday to your DD !!

Today I'm back to work (of course) after a helluva busy weekend ... honestly, I'm exhausted. My weekend was NOT relaxing at all.  I was either running around non stop or working my butt off cleaning from Friday night through last night.  Thank God I'm on vacation next week because I'm fried ... in my body, in my mind and in my soul.  Some R&R can't come soon enough

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:18 PM

Happy Birthday to your daughter!!

I am back at work. I kept busy most of this morning. It's going to be a long week. I have a few meetings that I will have to stay late for. 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:08 PM
Happy birthday to her! 🎁🎉🎈

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Today is my DD's 8th birthday, so I have a busy day.  I have to bake a cake, wrap her gifts, etc.  she also has her American Girl club at the library tonight.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:09 PM
I worked 8:45 to 4:30, enjoyed about an hour of quiet time since DH took DS to baseball practice, and now I'm officially winding down for the day.
lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Thanks!

Quoting KylesMom409: Happy birthday to her! 🎁🎉🎈
Quoting lalasmama2007:

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Thank you!

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Happy Birthday to your daughter!!

I am back at work. I kept busy most of this morning. It's going to be a long week. I have a few meetings that I will have to stay late for. 

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:16 PM

Thanks!

i hope you have an easy week!

Quoting Jinxed8:

Today I'm back to work (of course) after a helluva busy weekend ... honestly, I'm exhausted. My weekend was NOT relaxing at all.  I was either running around non stop or working my butt off cleaning from Friday night through last night.  Thank God I'm on vacation next week because I'm fried ... in my body, in my mind and in my soul.  Some R&R can't come soon enough

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 9:54 AM

so far, not good.  It's going to be one of those weeks where I run daily like a healess chicken.  

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Thanks!

i hope you have an easy week!

Quoting Jinxed8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)