Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:19 PM
  • 32 Replies

What do you have planned?

have a nice weekend

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:24 PM
Bump
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:46 PM
Friday I'm taking one of my dogs to the vet she has an ear infection. Saturday my daughter has a competition so there goes the entire day. Sunday my daughter and I are getting together with a few family members and we are heading to see an Irish band. It will be an all girls day out 😄
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Saturday morning is dd's opening ceremony for softball. And then her first game is at 11. After her game, we're dropping the kids off with my parents. Then dh and I are going to spend the rest of the weekend together to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary which is next week. We're going to a little town by the beach and staying the night there. We have reservations at a nice restaurant for dinner on Saturday and we'll spend the rest of the time walking around town and relaxing. We're coming back Sunday afternoon.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 5, 2015 at 5:34 AM
Hopefully we'll be moving into the house we're going to rent until we get our house taken care of.
lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Good luck with the move!

Quoting mumsy2three: Hopefully we'll be moving into the house we're going to rent until we get our house taken care of.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy your anniversary weekend!  Sounds really nice =)

Quoting Sophie1106:

Saturday morning is dd's opening ceremony for softball. And then her first game is at 11. After her game, we're dropping the kids off with my parents. Then dh and I are going to spend the rest of the weekend together to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary which is next week. We're going to a little town by the beach and staying the night there. We have reservations at a nice restaurant for dinner on Saturday and we'll spend the rest of the time walking around town and relaxing. We're coming back Sunday afternoon.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:41 AM

We haven't made any plans yet.

bunzie79
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:48 AM

Friday after work meeting some girlfriends out because one of our friends just moved back from Cali.

Saturday 11-5 I will be working my 2nd job bartending. Then probably grab dinner and some drinks with the DH.

Sunday we will do our normal errands, grocery shopping and all that fun stuff to prep for the week :)

DrunkenFaeGirl
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:51 AM

Saturday is my birthday and my husband has Friday off.  We got all of my daughter's school work done early (homeschooling) so Friday we're going out to lunch, Saturday we're going to Frozen day at the science center (I can't stand Frozen but the small one is very excited about it), and Sunday we're going to spend the day in Salem, MA.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Enjoy your birthday!

blowing candles

Quoting DrunkenFaeGirl:

Saturday is my birthday and my husband has Friday off.  We got all of my daughter's school work done early (homeschooling) so Friday we're going out to lunch, Saturday we're going to Frozen day at the science center (I can't stand Frozen but the small one is very excited about it), and Sunday we're going to spend the day in Salem, MA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)