Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:51 PM
  • 16 Replies

happy

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

It was nice. I worked Saturday morning and then we dropped the kids off with my fil. Dh and I went to a wedding. We went back to fil's house and spent the night there.  Sunday after we got back, I went and saw my friend who is here visiting from Alaska. We spent the rest of the day at home. The kids played outside a lot since it's been such nice weather.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a good weekend.
Aslen
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM
It was good til i broke my toe
Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:49 PM
It was alright. Went to dinner with my mom last night and we went to kohls today. That's about it.
.PinkSunshine.
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:07 AM
full of sleep and tv shows :)
WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Not bad. The weather was beautiful. We spend lots of time outside and grilled lots of meat.

Pukalani79
by Ivy on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Oh my goodness, this was the worst in a long time! Saturday was just extremely hectic, but not awful. Sunday though... We woke up to find out that a long time member of our congregation had died. She was elderly but it was completely unexpected.Then right after worship started, my daughters' best friend collapsed, hit her head on a pew, and had a seizure. She has never had one before. Her mom was out of town, but thankfully I had her grandmother's number. She got there just before the ambulance left. So we spent the afternoon up at the DR with a very scared 11 year old girl and a worried family. My daughter spent several hours in the back with her and I think that helped both of them. By the time we got home, two of my kids had literally worried themselves sick, and the third had the start of a migraine. So very glad that day is over!!
Alesha01
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

It was good.  Finally had nice weather.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Oh, no!  I hope it heals quickly!

Quoting Aslen: It was good til i broke my toe

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Yikes!  I hope the girl is okay!

Quoting Pukalani79: Oh my goodness, this was the worst in a long time! Saturday was just extremely hectic, but not awful. Sunday though... We woke up to find out that a long time member of our congregation had died. She was elderly but it was completely unexpected.Then right after worship started, my daughters' best friend collapsed, hit her head on a pew, and had a seizure. She has never had one before. Her mom was out of town, but thankfully I had her grandmother's number. She got there just before the ambulance left. So we spent the afternoon up at the DR with a very scared 11 year old girl and a worried family. My daughter spent several hours in the back with her and I think that helped both of them. By the time we got home, two of my kids had literally worried themselves sick, and the third had the start of a migraine. So very glad that day is over!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)