Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

easter egg

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:11 PM
I had a good weekend.
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:22 PM

it was a bust since our baby got a fever and was not sleeping good, was irritable and needy kinda like how everyone is when they get sick!  I am having an Easter reboot this weekend to make up for it.

Pukalani79
by Ivy on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
This was a great weekend. My husband never gets two days off in a row, so it was such a treat. Friday we took the kids to see Home. Yesterday we spent the morning relaxing, and the afternoon/early evening out at the Petroglyphs and Lava Beds. Today was another relaxing morning. We worshipped at home, then DH did some woodworking and I took the kids shopping to get gifts from their grandparent. No stress, no "have to's" and the kids have gotten along all weekend.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Busy but good
Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 6, 2015 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
It was nice. Saturday morning I worked. Then my mil and sils came over so we hung out with them for a while. After they left we dyed Easter eggs and after dinner we watched a movie. And then Sunday we had a nice Easter. The kids got their baskets, we did our egg hunt, went to church and we spent some time with family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princessmom2005
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:10 PM
I wanted to punch my ex in the face for being an idiot. On Saturday, he grilled my daughter about a friend/co-worker of mine that sometimes tskes a walk with us. Apparently, I'm not allowed to have ANY friends and my ex told my daughter I'm being sneaky. Why? I don't grill him about his trashy girlfriends that stick around a month or 2. My friend and I aren't dating. Yesterday, my daughter was upset after visitation because he told her that he was going to have me along with my parents arrested, but wouldn't tell her our alleged crime. To top it all off, I have a cold and have to go back to school to work tomorrow.
princessmom2005
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Hope your baby feels better soon.

Quoting MixedCooke:

it was a bust since our baby got a fever and was not sleeping good, was irritable and needy kinda like how everyone is when they get sick!  I am having an Easter reboot this weekend to make up for it.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

It was good! My two year old found the most eggs yesterday during the family hunt. 

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 3:02 PM

It was a busy weekend but good.

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:19 PM

It was good. Full but not rushed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)