Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picture Post: Show Us Your Silly Kids!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:28 AM
  • 33 Replies

Have a silly picture of your kid? Show us!  Here's my 15 year old last week during spring break at Downtown Disney.  Yes, those are all Legos.

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Miya and Serena playing in the last snow we had. I am glad it is spring.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
lizfnf
by Liz on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Mobile Photo

This is from yesterday, our school had throw back Thursday for spirit week. My daughter was appalled that I willingly dressed this way when I was her age!
Valerie_Swaby
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:59 AM

Mobile Photo

My daughter is the one in the very front. I was babysitting the others. :)
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Mobile Photo

Posing funny for pictures
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:02 AM

Before I read what you wrote I thought, "I had a shirt just like that - are they making a comeback??" LOL

Quoting lizfnf:

Mobile Photo

This is from yesterday, our school had throw back Thursday for spirit week. My daughter was appalled that I willingly dressed this way when I was her age!

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Have I ever told you that every time I see your screen name I take pause? My son's name is Kyle David.

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

Mobile Photo

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:08 AM
So is my oldest son's lol

His dad's name is David and my middle name is Kyleen. I was named after my uncle Kyle. So we decided on Kyle David. And every screen name I wanted was taken. So my younger brother typed in my son's name. That has been my email and screen name on everything for almost 15 years. You don't hear to many Kyle David around. So your son has a awesome name :)

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Have I ever told you that every time I see your screen name I take pause? My son's name is Kyle David.

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

Mobile Photo

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:13 AM

I agree.  We named him Riley Harrison but I tossed and turned about it all night. Told DH the next day I wanted to change.  He did too!   SS lady said she had registered about 10 Riley names that week and they were all girls. We quickly chose Kyle (I thought Kyle Chandler was a cutie pie) and David is DH's middle name.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: So is my oldest son's lol His dad's name is David and my middle name is Kyleen. I was named after my uncle Kyle. So we decided on Kyle David. And every screen name I wanted was taken. So my younger brother typed in my son's name. That has been my email and screen name on everything for almost 15 years. You don't hear to many Kyle David around. So your son has a awesome name :)
Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

Mobile Photo

Nickie76
by Nickie on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My youngest two monkeys.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband every now and than thinks we should of named him David Wayne after him. But he didn't want to give him that name since David is a coman name lol. We named our second son after him to Joey Wayne.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

I agree.  We named him Riley Harrison but I tossed and turned about it all night. Told DH the next day I wanted to change.  He did too!   SS lady said she had registered about 10 Riley names that week and they were all girls. We quickly chose Kyle (I thought Kyle Chandler was a cutie pie) and David is DH's middle name.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: So is my oldest son's lol

His dad's name is David and my middle name is Kyleen. I was named after my uncle Kyle. So we decided on Kyle David. And every screen name I wanted was taken. So my younger brother typed in my son's name. That has been my email and screen name on everything for almost 15 years. You don't hear to many Kyle David around. So your son has a awesome name :)

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)