Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you.

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm new to this. This is only my third post. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the warmth and support I feel. From dealing the my daughters birthday party, which turned out awesome!!!! I just finished reading everyone's comments from my post about "loss" and I just couldn't believe how many awesome and understanding people there are out there. You guys are wonderful. I'm crying my eyes out reading all the relies, but instead of sadness I feel comfort. I don't really share my feeling very much. I tend to hold everything in. When I found this website I figured I would get it a try, and I feel so much better. It's nice to know someone is listening....and not judging. I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone listening....and to say thank you.
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jezebel_witch
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Welcome to the group. :-)
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 17, 2015 at 9:17 PM
Welcome to the group!
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 17, 2015 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Some groups are better than others. I stay away from the groups that bash and judge.
lalasmama2007
by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM

group hug

offrdngal
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:34 PM
This is a really great group!
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:42 PM

Welcome! I'm glad to hear everything went well with your daughter's party, what a relief you must feel!

This group is great for support. No drama or anything like that. It's a great place to let your feelings out. We are all here if you need us. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 18, 2015 at 6:07 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)