• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

butterfly

by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Mine was good, but I'm exhausted!

PeppermintyTea
by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:28 PM
Tiring, but good. Always a million things to do. I shouldn't even be on the computer right now. lol
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:03 PM

It was simple. I needed it because I'm sick and the end of our week going into the weekend will be busy for us. 

Friday night was a ball park night. 

Saturday we woke up late then took DD for some shopping. We brought her to Old Navy for some clothes (they had a sale) and Hobby Lobby for some planner stickers (another sale, 50% off of all stickers and paper things) then we stopped at McDonald's for lunch. 

Sunday we woke up late again and did some deep cleaning. DS is always complaining that he doesn't have clothes. Well, we threw out 5 bags of clothes but once we hung up the clothes that actually belong in the closet he realized he's got much more clothes than he realized. 

ambcortez
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty good. Took the kids to the zoo.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 18, 2015 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Well we were hoping to meet our grandson this weekend. My dd was in early labor on Friday night. She went from 2cm to 4 cm in a couple of hours, then it stalled. There was no changes for over 8 hours so she was sent home. Tuesday morning she will be induced if he doesn't come before then.

Other than that it was pretty uneventful, lol.

Sophie1106
by Paula on May. 18, 2015 at 9:06 AM
2 moms liked this
It was good. I worked on Saturday and then DD performed with her dance studio at the local relay for life event. Sunday we had ds's birthday party. We had it at a bounce house place so it was nice that I didn't have to do a lot for it. And he had a blast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 18, 2015 at 9:36 AM
Not too bad. I had some sinus issues all weekend that may have resolved themselves today. Otherwise, we grocery shopped and got what we needed for our five day camping trip! Yay! I didn't get much packing done and I am horribly busy the first three days of this week. We leave Thursday morning. DH is home in the afternoons though so he may be doing some packing while I'm at work.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 18, 2015 at 9:37 AM
My weekend was okay. I worked Saturday and Sunday, didn't have time to do much else.
WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Not bad at all. My daughter and I spent lots of quality time together. She did soooo great on Saturday. After her nap, I had a ton of errands to do and usually by the 3rd stop she can get whiny but we had 6 stops and it was raining. 

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2015 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

It was exhausting!!! But fun of course. The kids' play was fantastic! Friday we had some technical issues, but Saturdays show went of without a hitch. Yesterday I took my oldest and middle son to Seattle for the day. My youngest was sick so DH stayed home with him so we didnt have to cancel MDS's bday trip. I was SO tired because I had been up all night with YDS but it was a nice day anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)