Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone up to

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:37 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am playing on cafemom lol

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BigKidd
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:10 PM

I played around on Cafemom, worked on a story I started yesterday. I had to go into a prospective job that I had an interview for last week and get a drug test paper. Then I went to the lab and did the drug test. Now I'm back home just relaxing :) I'm still trying to figure out which direction to take my story in. :) All in all, a good day so far :)

kylenkodysmom
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I just finished my breakfast. Sitting here watching Roseanne reruns and doing my kick counts for the day. Oldest DS has a check-up later at the doctor for his asthma. Not a very busy day thankfully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:21 PM

If you don't mind me asking what is our story about.

Quoting BigKidd:

I played around on Cafemom, worked on a story I started yesterday. I had to go into a prospective job that I had an interview for last week and get a drug test paper. Then I went to the lab and did the drug test. Now I'm back home just relaxing :) I'm still trying to figure out which direction to take my story in. :) All in all, a good day so far :)

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:22 PM

I love that show my hubby not so much lol

Quoting kylenkodysmom: I just finished my breakfast. Sitting here watching Roseanne reruns and doing my kick counts for the day. Oldest DS has a check-up later at the doctor for his asthma. Not a very busy day thankfully.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:23 PM

I am at work. Trying to do a preliminary audit of the building logs from the schools, but I am still waiting on them so in the meantime, I am on CM. 

Racer15
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Super bored at work. We're starting a new way of seeing low acuity patients and it is making the day draaaaaag. I've seen three patients in an hour and a half.
BigKidd
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Tbh I'm not sure yet lol. I just kinda sat down and started writing. The story is kind of unfolding on it's own. I have an idea what direction it's going to take, shaping around a personal experience I had in a distructive relationship of mine in the past. I'll keep you posted lol.

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

If you don't mind me asking what is our story about.

Quoting BigKidd:

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:51 PM

I'm washing clothes, writing an email to the exchange student we had last year just to check in, playing on CM and typing up the scores for all the softball games. I keep score every night on the same field and it's my job to tally them all up to see who comes in 1st, 2nd and so on. I haven't been keeping track of it all so I took it home last night and decided to make it fancy. 

IDK why I always do that to myself:( I really could be using this time to go through our travel stuff to see what the kids need for camp. Or mopping the floor. Or dusting. Or....anything, lol. But closing cermonies is next week so I'm trying to get a handle on it. 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 2, 2015 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Relaxing before I leave for bowling. I bowl on a Tuesday night league.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jun. 2, 2015 at 6:18 PM
I got off work a little while ago, had some lunch and now I'm relaxing a little before I do some cleaning and errands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)