Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween decorations ... now or later

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:02 AM
  • 12 Replies

Did you decorate your house / yard for halloween yet ?

I was planning to do it with DD the weekend of the 17th - or at least start some stuff, buy a pumpkin, decorate a little inside the house and maybe our front door / porch because we also do an elaborate yard cemetary with our next door neighbors, we do it on our front yards all the way to the fence that connects both our properties,  and on Halloween night we join forces to spook people and give candies, we have a smoke machine, a real life sized coffin and all ... but since it's a joined effort we are dependant on them to make the cimetary happen ...

the 18th I do a Halloween themed dinner with DD, my niece & nephew !  So we'll make it a whole Halloween weekend !

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I don't. I just have a few fall themed decorations that I put up towards the end of August and leave them up until we decorate for Christmas on Thanksgiving night. 

We park in the yard and we don't really have a porch or anything to decorate. It's definitely on my wish list for when we buy/build a house though. 

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:35 PM
I have a few Halloween decorations out.
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:51 PM

We just have a little Halloween garden flag that goes outside.  I need to put it out.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Normally I decorate for Halloween but I haven't put them up yet. Surprisingly it's my 14 year old son and not my 6 year old son that's asking me every day about putting the decorations up.
Mishy2
by Michelle on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:08 PM

No not yet

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:13 PM
We don't decorate for Halloween.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:15 AM
I have a few decorations that I put on our porch. I put them out the other day already.
anotherandree
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:41 AM

We usually don't.  Since moving to AZ, we try and do pumpkins, but it has to be the night before.  We tried doing it a week before when we first moved here, but with the weather still being in the 80s, the pumpkins were rotted in 2-3 days.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Mt husband has all our huge monsters up. Hanging from our porch, garage, and roof. The only thing not up yet is our zombie and fog machine. Will do that a few nights before Halloween.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Not outside. W have a few things up inside
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)