Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday centerpieces

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:14 PM
  • 12 Replies
Do you have special centerpieces for your table for the holidays? Feel free to share pics! ☺️
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:04 PM

No, there's usually too much food to have a centerpiece on the table.  I had one the first year we hosted Xmas, but I ended up taking it off the table to make room for the food.

MixedCooke
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:33 AM

Not really.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:31 AM
We don't never have the room
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 11:28 AM

No. I wish we did but I have the kind of family that thinks that any sort of decor is a waste of money. When DH and I build our house we will have decorations and stuff like that. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:20 PM
I agree!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

No, there's usually too much food to have a centerpiece on the table.  I had one the first year we hosted Xmas, but I ended up taking it off the table to make room for the food.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 4:46 PM

Lol.. no, we don't either. We are at my mom's for Thanksgiving and my dad's for Christmas. 

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 9, 2015 at 4:52 PM
I use what my children make at school, every year it is different.
K123434
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 4:55 PM

Nothing in particular. If there is room, sometimes we'll put a pretty candle and some holiday greenery taken from somewhere else in the house to spouce up the table. We don't put too much effort into it.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 10, 2015 at 1:47 PM
Good idea! ☺️

Quoting diaperstodating: I use what my children make at school, every year it is different.
peachesforme
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2015 at 2:29 PM
Yes! I get a festive table cloth for the seasons/holidays, and usually a small simple centerpiece. For fall I got a pumpkin that has an electric "candle" in it, and a nice tablecloth with pumpkins on it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)