Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you change your look (hair, makeup, etc)?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:25 PM
  • 14 Replies
I never change my look other than if I wear make up (I usually don't wear any). I'm trying to convince myself to go lighter with my hair color but I'm scared!
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:30 PM

Not often enough.  I think it's time for a haircut.

mommy211983
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:31 PM
I use different colors on my hair and makeup but it's still the same basic style.
PartyOfGirls
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:35 PM

I go through spurts lol

About 5 months ago I went from black hair that was almost to my butt, to a bob and dyed it red, I grew my bob to my shoulders, and just cut it again, to a stacked bob-last hairdresser messed up and gave me a straight to the chin bob :( lucky I was pregnant, and my hair grew back fast. lol

But it took me years to grow my hair almost to my butt, so it never changed.

I also go months no makeup to wearing a little bit to wearing a lot and all the time. lol

Although my hair dying goes from black to red and to blue/black or purple/black often enough.

baileymarie723
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:16 AM
I never change my look either. I'm to scared to dye my hair because I don't want it to look bad, and I don't wear makeup. I used to wear makeup for special occasions, but I stopped doing that.
MrsKittyZ15
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:19 AM

I used to change my hair up a lot. I am a natural redhead and dyed my hair black after I split from my husband in 2013, after he told me he hated black hair. I kept it black until after I got remarried in April. I'm slowly letting it fade back to red. While it was black, though, I was getting it streaked different colors. For my 30th birthday, I had it streaked black and pink, after that was black and teal, and the final time, it was black with pink, purple, and teal.

MichelleMc
by on Oct. 27, 2015 at 9:05 AM

I refuse to wear make up. I don't dye my hair. I brush my hair the same way. I did cut it about 5-6 years ago and had it shoulder length which was a HUGE change of my long hair. It is long again. That was the only change. 

horcruxnumber8
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 9:22 AM
I don't do it often. I color my hair but never change my makeup routine.
oREDAPPLEo
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 9:56 AM

I keep the same ol' same ol'.  Most of the time all I wear is a face powder and thats it. But I am debating on adding a lo-light and hi-light to my hair again. I just haven't fully decided if I really want to or not.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Make up often - I wear a different color of blush and/or mascara every day. 
Hair wise - every few years. I just cut off all my hair in July. I'll keep it short for a while.  

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 2:57 PM

I wear makeup as I feel like it but it's always neutral, earth tones. I'm not a fan of bold looks on me. 

As for hair....every time I get it colored I change it. I rarely change my style because I can't pull off short hair and I hate bangs. So, shoulder length layers is what I have. It's usually up in a ponytail anyway because it's thick and heavy and sometimes when it's down I have a migraine by the end of the day. 

I just put these colors last week (this is not me, just the photo I handed to my stylist). It looked really good at the time but most of the red has faded, unfortunately. I'm going to try it again at a different salon. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)