Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:45 AM
  • 11 Replies

wave

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:46 AM

I need to do laundry, go to the craft store and my dd has a Halloween event at the library tonight.

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:03 AM
Waiting for the kids bus, then a load of laundry and clean house. DH grandma is coming over sometime today. Then after we get off work we are going car shopping because our heater is out in our 2nd car and my dad (yes he's a mechanic) and DH don't want to do the 8 hour job to fix the heater core.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:10 AM
Getting stuff done around the house while the kids are at school. They have a minimum day so when dd gets home we're going to continue cleaning out her room. We did her desk and book shelf yesterday. Today will be her closet, under the bed, and toy bins. I'm trying to organize and get rid of all the junk in the house. Then this evening ds has a soccer game and dd has play rehearsal.
oREDAPPLEo
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Good morning! :)

I work until 4pm; then my daughter has tumbling and I need to go to the library to return a few books i have read. Then home for dinner, homework, bed and repeat on friday lol

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Got the kids to school and I'm at work until 2:00 then I'll pick them up. Tonight will be a little rushed with homework because the high school football game is tonight and DD is going to cheer at halftime with the cheerleaders for that clinic that she was in last Saturday. My husband has a game to referee at another game so I'll be on my own for this one:/

horcruxnumber8
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Absolutely nothing right now. I need to do the dishes and clean up. This afternoon were going costume shopping for dh and I. I had a great costume for dh and I but now I don't feel like I want to make them at all.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Good morning!
I'm working today. After work I have to pick up a few things at Target. When my oldest son gets out of school we will go to a roller skating rink where he applied and talk with the manager. They said to call in a week if we haven't heard anything. We are going in person.
Megs_Mom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Not much at all, it's wonderful. 

Dh is home, but in his office working.  Dd has a dance rehearsal from noon until 10 pm so we don't need to go pick her up for a long time yet.  Her dance team is going to be performing during halftime at the Houston Texans game on Sunday with the Texans cheerleaders.  :D  Lots of teams from the area are doing it too, it's not just them. And that's why such a long rehearsal, it's the only time all the teams will be able to practice together. 

I just started a load of laundry.  I should really go to the grocery store, but I have a big case of the "I don't wannas" today. 

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:19 PM
Working and taking dd to fall festival after work.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 30, 2015 at 9:55 AM
My son has a job interview next week!
Calling would have probably had the same effect, but we are both happy we went in person.

Quoting diaperstodating: Good morning!
I'm working today. After work I have to pick up a few things at Target. When my oldest son gets out of school we will go to a roller skating rink where he applied and talk with the manager. They said to call in a week if we haven't heard anything. We are going in person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)