Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:55 AM
  • 11 Replies

i hate mondays

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:49 AM
Finish up a few last minute things before csection tomorrow morning! Really just have like 2 loads of laundry, pack a bag!
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:51 AM

Got the kids to school now I'm at work until 2:00.

I'll pick them up from school then once DH gets off we have to go to Academy to get DS some new pants for Boy Scouts. 

Carlos has a dinner with the soccer team put on by the Booster Club tonight after painting the soccer field (which is crazy because we are expected to get really bad storms tomorrow night). 

Sophie1106
by Paula on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Work until 1:45 then home until dd has ballet tonight.
Alesha01
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:06 PM
School with the kids and work on getting rid of this headache.
lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:36 PM

I hope all goes well tomorrow!

Quoting lovely.mess: Finish up a few last minute things before csection tomorrow morning! Really just have like 2 loads of laundry, pack a bag!

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:36 PM

feel better

Quoting Alesha01: School with the kids and work on getting rid of this headache.

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:38 PM

I've just been doing things around the house today.  I had a headache for the past 3 days and I'm finally feeling a little bit better today.

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

feel better

Quoting Alesha01: School with the kids and work on getting rid of this headache.

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:40 PM
Thanks! I'm totally getting anxiety over the whole thing. Not really having the baby since this is my 3rd one but if I'm going to breastfeed or not. I didn't with my first 2 for medical reasons. So it's totally new to me.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I hope all goes well tomorrow!

Quoting lovely.mess: Finish up a few last minute things before csection tomorrow morning! Really just have like 2 loads of laundry, pack a bag!

mrsary
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:43 PM
GL!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)