Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your child got a hold of a pair of scissors and cut their own hair

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:14 AM
  • 51 Replies
My 10 year old daughter and her friends thought it would be funny. To cut their hair at recess Friday. Thankfully my daughter didn't cut to much where it is noticeable. But one of the other little girls had hair almost to her knees. She cut one side up to her shoulders almost. I feel so bad for her mom I thought she was going to pass out.
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Oh no! My dd told me she cut a piece of her hair at school when she was in kindergarten. But it was such a small piece I never noticed. I couldn't imagine her doing it now. Ds has never done that. Not yet at least lol.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:55 AM
My other 3 never have just her lol

Quoting Sophie1106: Oh no! My dd told me she cut a piece of her hair at school when she was in kindergarten. But it was such a small piece I never noticed. I couldn't imagine her doing it now. Ds has never done that. Not yet at least lol.
Pukalani79
by Ivy on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:33 PM
My girls cut each other's hair when they were probably 6 and 4. Thankfully their hair was in braids, so they were pretty even cuts
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Once but that was over 3 years ago. 

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:24 PM

My oldest did once.  Thankfully she only cut a very small piece.

2babymomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:26 PM
My oldest cut her hair because she got gum in it and ended up with a piece of hair sticking straight out from her forehead. Then she decided to cut her sisters hair but luckily she gave her side bangs so it didn't look bad it was just annoying and still her hair grows to the side.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:58 PM

Neither of my kids have *knock on wood* that they don't lol.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:07 PM
No.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:49 PM
Thankfully, no. All of my cousins did and my younger niece does it a few times a year, lol.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:05 PM
😊

Quoting Pukalani79: My girls cut each other's hair when they were probably 6 and 4. Thankfully their hair was in braids, so they were pretty even cuts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)