Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:10 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

wave

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:24 AM

Just got home a couple days ago after spending a few days in the hospital with my youngest, he had RSV and bacterial pneumonia - now my daughter and husband and I are all sick. I think I have RSV - but they have a throw-up illness.

Husband actually was so sick he stayed home from work today.

I'm due to have our next baby in about 7-10 weeks, and I really need to get a move on with the house.

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Quoting kajira:

Just got home a couple days ago after spending a few days in the hospital with my youngest, he had RSV and bacterial pneumonia - now my daughter and husband and I are all sick. I think I have RSV - but they have a throw-up illness.

Husband actually was so sick he stayed home from work today.

I'm due to have our next baby in about 7-10 weeks, and I really need to get a move on with the house.

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:41 AM

My SO is taking our dd roller skating this afternoon.  I need to stop at the library and CVS this morning.  I think we're going to go out to dinner tonight.

Rebecca7708
by Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:42 AM
Staying in. The littlest is very sick and has been up most of the night puking. I hope he's better soon, since tomorrow is his birthday.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:53 AM
Dd has softball practice this morning. Then home for lunch and I'm not sure if we're doing anything this afternoon. We're going out to dinner tonight.
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Going out with a friend and her boyfriend this afternoon to watch him race.
NidanLady
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:02 AM

Taking my car for an oil change, teaching three classes and then hopefully planting a couple or red cedar trees.

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Aww..that stinks!  I hope he's feeling better for his birthday!

Quoting Rebecca7708: Staying in. The littlest is very sick and has been up most of the night puking. I hope he's better soon, since tomorrow is his birthday.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:16 AM
I have a breastfeeding class to teach today. My daughters bed is getting hung. Then who knows what.
Alesha01
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Cleaning and enjoying some me time.  DH took the kids to his parents house for the day.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)