Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:15 PM
  • 18 Replies

butterfly

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imyourPuppy
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:16 PM
One word: SHORT.
lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:17 PM

My weekend was pretty much a bust since my dd got sick.  She's feeling better now, but I didn't get to run the errands that I needed to.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:24 PM
Quiet. Softball was cancelled because of rain and ds was getting over being sick. Now I'm feeling sick too. So we didn't do much.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:37 PM
Busy but good.
BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 12:05 AM
We had a fun weekend. SO & I went on a date on Friday night, celebrated friend's daughter's 1st birthday on Saturday, and today just chores and chill day.
lilkksmom
by on Mar. 14, 2016 at 7:04 AM
Weekend was good, dd had a friend spend night Friday and watched scary movies till the next day. Thank goodness I didn't have to do that, lol! Sunday was quite, mostly at home. Looking at houses and schools online. We are planning on moving this summer just not sure where yet. Need a better school for her with more up to date technology.
Alesha01
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 11:35 AM
It was good. It seemed to go by really fast though.
livelaughlove29
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 12:18 PM

Short, rainy, and boring.

PeppermintyTea
by on Mar. 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Blahh better than my week I guess.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 12:39 PM

Wet, lol. 

Friday we left at 4:00 to bring our son to a state park for a Boy Scout camp. We were told someone would be there for 5:00 but no one showed up until past 6:30 so by the time we got back home it was 8:00, too late for me to attend my conference. 

Saturday we got the wake up call at 6:00 am that all games that my husband should have umpired that day were canceled so we slept in and again, I didn't make the conference. He and I got up around 10:30 and drove to the city where we shared a pizza at a place we had gone once and liked. We then went to a few stores where we just took our time strolling around and looking at things. We had leftovers for dinner and snuggled on the couch watching all the Fixer Upper episodes we had on DVR. 

Sunday morning we woke up (late, after not moving our clocks) and had to hustle to pick DS up from camp. We got there an hour late but the leader wasn't mad, she and her husband were fishing from the dock of the cabin, lol. Once we got home we started planting in the garden and the kids put their swimsuits on and started dumping water out of the pool and cleaning it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)