Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:52 AM
  • 12 Replies

wave

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:23 AM
I need to get some laundry done and maybe go to Target. Dd has softball practice tonight.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Busy day. 

Brought DD to school, now I'm at work until 2:00. I have to stop and put gas after I leave work, then stop home to put towels washing. Hurry to pick DS up at 2:30, stop and get him something to eat then go home to let him change and put those towels drying. He has to be at his track meet at 3:30. It'll more than likely end at 5:45 then we have to get home, let him change out of his track stuff, pick up DD (who will be at my grandma's since SIL is being kind enough to pick her up from choir practice) and get DS to his Boy Scout meeting and DD to her soccer practice at 6:30.

DH has a softball game to umpire so he's no help, lol. 

maecntpntz219
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

PartyOfGirls
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Not too much really, I am in a lot of pain today. I finally got my period back after a year ( dd is almost 4 months old) and its so intense I am stuck to the couch today, my back and my stomach are aching so bad :( I won't get much done at all today, laundry is overflowing but oh well, if I get a moment where I don't want to rip my uterus out I will get on the laundry! lol

Instead I will probably do some school work instead.

fallenangel_353
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:41 AM
I'm getting ready to go to a meeting to get an account for my business. A few errands to run, actually I have a busy day, ugh.
wife2bertmomof7
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:42 AM
My son turns 18 today and my step son turns 11 today. I have to work then taking the boys out to dinner.
WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:17 AM

I am at work. I am very tired today. Lol! I stayed up late watching Netflix and my daughter didn't sleep good either. 

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:45 AM

birthday sweetpeaEnjoy your dinner!

Quoting wife2bertmomof7: My son turns 18 today and my step son turns 11 today. I have to work then taking the boys out to dinner.

AllofFive19
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Second day of spring break. We're taking cans to be recycled for one.

mom2acutiepie
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:59 AM
I am going to lay on the couch all day while DD watches Disney Channel and I blow my nose and hope my fever breaks. Hopefully if I rest today I will feel better tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)