Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:25 AM
  • 16 Replies

wave

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
browncoat
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:38 AM

Hanging out with DH and the baby currently, but I'm about to leave for work shortly. I'll get home around 6, then I'm on call all night, so who knows whatmight happen!

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:07 AM

Just going to have a lazy day today.  It's gloomy here and going to rain today.  

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:42 AM

work which has been pretty busy so far today and I just realized I forgot to thaw out my chicken for tonight's dinner.  Nothing else very exciting

Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure yet. Might take the kids for a walk on the nature trail.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:31 AM

I'm working until 4:00 then going home to take a nap. I'm exhausted. 

My son is supposed to have soccer practice but we are expecting rain so I don't think we will. We have church at 7:00.

ChillaxinChick
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Good morning everyone! I'm at work. Have an audit at our funder's office this afternoon, then hopefully go climb some hills...literally to blow of some steam. Have a great day, ladies! :)

ChillaxinChick
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:45 PM

Love doing this kind of stuff. I just enjoy being outdoors.

Quoting Sophie1106: I'm not sure yet. Might take the kids for a walk on the nature trail.

ChillaxinChick
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:46 PM

My daughter plays soccer also. She enjoys it. Does you children go to the youth groups at church?

Quoting countrymomma81:

My son is supposed to have soccer practice but we are expecting rain so I don't think we will. We have church at 7:00.

ChillaxinChick
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:47 PM

This was me this past weekend. Are you going to watch movies or something like that today while you stay indoors?

Quoting Alesha01:

Just going to have a lazy day today.  It's gloomy here and going to rain today.  

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Both children have played since they were 3. I coached one season, my husband has coached more seasons than I can remember and he referees it on occasion. 

Yes, they go to youth group. We really attend 2 different churches, one on Sundays and one on Wednesdays. The one we go to on Wednesdays has Royal Rangers for the boys and the girls programs have different names for different age groups. My daughter is in Stars right now. 

Quoting ChillaxinChick:

My daughter plays soccer also. She enjoys it. Does you children go to the youth groups at church?

Quoting countrymomma81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)