Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:08 PM
  • 32 Replies

what do you have planned?

butterfly

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:49 PM
My daughters bday was the 26th. We took her to the amusement park for the day. So Saturday I am taking her and 3 friends for a girls day out. We are going to the nickel arcade, than for a makeover, we will see a movie, than have pizza.
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:31 AM
We're leaving Friday morning to visit our families. It's a 6 hour drive. We're spending Friday evening and night with my fil. We're going to spend some time with mil and sils on Saturday morning and afternoon then go see my family and spend the night at my parents house. We're driving home Sunday.
applesauce_18
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:35 AM
I am driving 8hrs on Friday to get my boys from their father.
MixedCooke
by on Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this

going to do Easter for the kids on Saturday morning (they went to Grandma's house that weekend), a carnival in the afternoon if it isnt raining and an art festival on Sunday.  We will also probably go swimming weather permitting.

Nikidu
by Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:29 AM

It's our anniversary and my kids' grandma took the kids for spring break so we're going to have a date weekend. 

soymujer
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Friday we have a funeral to go to.  Saturday is my daughter's dinner and music program and Sunday my side of family Easter dinner

Alesha01
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:10 PM

Don't have anything planned so far.  DH might have to go help his dad again on Saturday.  

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 2:34 PM

We were hoping to pull the patio furniture out of hibernation and work n the yard a little but seems like it's gonna rain all weekend.  The rest is the standard groceries, house cleaning ...

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 2:40 PM
Friday: taking my dd to see some of her fav bands that are in town for the ncaa this weekend.

Saturday: my dd has an orchestra concert in the morning and I'm helping out.
Then in the evening going to my sisters surprise birthday party.

Sunday: church in the morning, do laundry and grocery shop and get kids ready for the week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 4:00 PM

Soccer all day Saturday and Sunday. That's about it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)