Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:27 AM
  • 10 Replies

wave

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:07 AM
Currently sitting in the airport waiting to board a flight. I have heard nothing but nightmare stories about how bad the security lines are in seattle lately so we got here way early....and were through in less than 15 mins, so it is hurry up and wait for us lol.
countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Work 8-2, pick DS up from school. Go home for a while, then leave to pick DD up from choir practice. Get her homework done and sent her to my grandma's while I bring DS to soccer practice early so he can work on throwing and catching with one of the guys on his softball team (who happens to be on his soccer team as well). 

If it doesn't rain. 

MayMommy07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Dropped DD off at school home to do laundry, dishes, pay bills and then work tonight
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:12 AM
Getting ready to drop my 2 kiddos off at school. Than heading to take my oldest son to the dr.
Pukalani79
by Ivy on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:31 AM
DS has band this morning. Tonight DD2 has dance. I need to pay bills, drop off registration for my DD1's theater camp and do the paperwork for DD2's appt tomorrow
Sophie1106
by Paula on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM

Not really much going on today.

tamra07
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:56 PM
I've vacuumed and made us breakfast. Then my normally very active little guy is very cuddly. He felt warm so I checked his temperature; yup, he's got a slight fever. Now it's time to get him to take a nap and hopefully medicine helps him feel better.
kcangel63
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Laundry

That's about it. :)
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:15 PM
Worked 9 to 4:30
karone04
by on Apr. 21, 2016 at 9:10 AM

Yesterday I finished mowing the back yard with the new lawnmower, started the dryer to dry my clothes (they were still a little damp), walked up to Walgreens with ds to get wings for dinner. While eating dinner we watched the rest of season 3 and started on season 4 of The Angry Video Game Nerd on youtube. Don't have anything planned for today because it is going to be raining off and on all day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)