Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:37 AM
  • 7 Replies

happy mothers day2

by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sophie1106
by Paula on May. 8, 2016 at 10:53 AM

We don't really have anything planned. We might go to the farmers market this afternoon. Other than that I think we'll just hang out at home. 

kajira
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:21 AM

Honestly, I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my body. I got a positive pregnancy test, and yes it's possible it's a new pregnancy, even though I just gave birth a few weeks ago.... but I don't know if it's from a NEW pregnancy... or left over HGC from my last pregnancy. O.o

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 8, 2016 at 1:07 PM
Hugs and keep us posted!

Quoting kajira:

Honestly, I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my body. I got a positive pregnancy test, and yes it's possible it's a new pregnancy, even though I just gave birth a few weeks ago.... but I don't know if it's from a NEW pregnancy... or left over HGC from my last pregnancy. O.o

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

DH had to work today so just hanging out with my boys ...it is weird to not have our usual carnival stuff to do. This year because the 1st of the month was on a sunday the festival finale weekend is NEXT weekend.....so this is the first year in a long time we arent going to a carnival for mothers day LOL.

I am going out to brunch with my parents, grandma, aunt and uncle....and DH and the boys are making dinner (a new recipe I came up with and I get to photograph them making it for my blog!)

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 8, 2016 at 1:17 PM
DH is working till midnight so DS and I are just relaxing and enjoying spending time together :)
Alesha01
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
We spent the day at the zoo. We came home and had supper quick then went to my Inlaws.
lalasmama2007
by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM

I woke up with a major headache this morning.  It lessened some, but it was still there throughout the day. We ended up going to the Outlets in NJ and we stopped at the farmers market on the way home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)